CSE 320: Programming Languages @ CSU, San Bernardino
- Chapter 13 of PLAI. It is highly recommend to do the exercises in the book.
The focus in this reading should be on the following concepts:
- What is a macro?
- What is macro expansion?
- What is the type of a macro? (Put another way, a macro is a function from what to what?)
- What is
#'in a Racket program?
- What are guards, and why are they useful?
- Why should you not copy code?
- What is macro hygiene, and why is it good?
- Chapter 3 of “Let Over Lambda” by Doug Hoyte.
No advanced reading this time!