CSE 320: Programming Languages @ CSU, San Bernardino
- Section 10.3 of chapter 10 of PLAI. It is highly recommend to do the exercises in the book.
The focus in this reading should be on the following concepts:
- What is the difference between classes and prototypes?
- Why is multiple inheritance considered a bad idea?
- What is the difference between replacing and refining when considering inheritance?
- What are mixins? How do they differ from inheritance?
- How do mixins differ from traits?
- Chapters 4, 5, 6, and 7 of “Object-Oriented Programming Languages: Application and Interpretation” by Éric Tanter.
None this time. There's plenty to cover in the main reading.