CSE 320: Programming Languages @ CSU, San Bernardino
- Sections 10.1 and 10.2 and chapter 10 of PLAI. It is highly recommend to do the exercises in the book.
The focus in this reading should be on the following concepts:
- The relationship between functions and objects.
- How objects require mutation and recursion, to enable access to
- How languages can choose to treat names of objects.
- Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of “Object-Oriented Programming Languages: Application and Interpretation” by Éric Tanter.
None this time. There's plenty to cover in the main reading.